On my recent trip to Anaheim, I was lucky enough to book a reservation at one of the most popular bars in all of California Adventures. The Cover Bar is located on Paradise Pier right next to Ariel’s Grotto. You can book ahead but most people wait in line. Our wait was about 20 minutes and we were able to sit at the bar overlooking the midway and Mickey Ferris Wheel.
The Cove Bar is know for their delicious bites such as lobster nachos, tri-tip nachos and personal pizza. The lobster nachos were big enough for two people and only cost $16.
The secret menu at the Cove Bar offers a step up from their already creative drinks. You can choose:
- Black Pearl – Vodka, gin, rum, sweet and sour, Chambord and Sprite mixed.
- Earthquake – Vodka, gin, rum, sweet and sour, blue Curacao and Sprite all mixed topped with a 151 Rum Floater.
- The Fun Wheel – layers of pineapple juice and X-rated Passion Fruit Vodka topped with blue Curacao mixed with vodka, rum and gin.
- Neverland Tea – vodka, gin, rum, peach schnapps, pineapple juice, Sprite and Midori mixed to Peter Pan green.
- The Zombie – light rum, dark rum, coconut rum, spiced rum, 151 rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, blue Curacao, Midori and Grenadine.
These drinks are extremely strong, so I wouldn’t recommend gulping down the set and then taking on a roller coaster.
What are you unique food and drink finds at California Adventures and Disneyland Resort?