Fight the winter cold with these simple tricks.
- Take Hot Showers – these relieve the pressure and aches in your muscles
- Drink Tons of Water – boost your metabolism and flush out that cold
- Add honey – this not only soothes a sour through but helps putting the fire power back in your immune system
- Sleep – Grabbing a few extra hours is just what the doctor ordered
- Beef up on Vitamin C – Try Airborne or Emergency to drink your way to a stronger body
- Keep it moving – get your blood flowing with easy exercises such as walking around or tension relieving yoga
Here’s a few recipes that might help along the way to recovery.
Cold Buster Tea
- boiling water
- herbal tea bags
- 1 peeled ginger
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbs honey
Boil the water adding the tea bags for saturation. Put everything in the blend until smooth. Serve warm and sweeten with honey as desired.
The Knockout Shot
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbs unfiltered apple cider vinegar
Combine and heat for 10 seconds or until it reaches you desired heat.