What You’ll Need:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- *Optional*1 tsp. lemon pepper
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium.
- Add onion; cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is soft constantly stirring.
- Add tomatoes; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tomatoes are soft constantly stirring.
- Add wine and broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and gently boil for 15 minutes.
- Place soup and lemon pepper (if desired) in a blender or food processor; in 2 or more batches, if necessary; cover with lid and kitchen towel, blend until smooth.
- Serve warm and add your favorite toppings!
Recipe provided by Beach Body.